Monday, April 23, 2012

Astral

astral: of, relating to, or coming from the stars; denotes an experience of dream symbols, archetypes, memories, spiritual beings and visionary landscapes


Mallory Page's exceptionally beautiful solo show ASTRAL opens this Thursday night at Lounge Gallery in Lafayette. The uber-talented artist never ceases to amaze me with her incredible work. As astral denotes, there is truly an experience that is of a spiritual, dream-like, and visionary origin when surrounded by Mallory Page's work. I felt it when I first saw Mallory's paintings in 2008 and four years later I know it, believe it, and live it.



Come experience it for yourself at Lounge Gallery on Thursday or Saturday of this week.



I hope to see you there!
If you can not make it to the opening receptions, please email me to make an appointment to see the show.










No comments: