Sunday, December 21, 2008

All I Want for Christmas is....

All I want for Christmas is a few paintings, a few paintings, a few paintings........
Specifically:

"Flowers of Red and White" by Hope Hebert..www.hopehebert.com...14" x 14"....$195



"Forsyth Park" by Michelle Berg Radford from Parker Gallery in St Simons Island, GA www.parkerartgallery.com...9" x 12"...$250


"California Flowers" by Lue Svendson...www.luesvendson.com...at Rue du Pont Galerie et Studio in Breaux Bridge, LA...8" x 10"...$325



"Luminous Field" by Steven Schneider...from Grand Contemporary Gallery in Lafayette, LA...www.grandcontemporary.com...9" x 7"...$450


Wink, wink Santa Claus!!
Seriously, all I really want for Christmas is to feel better (I have pneumonia!) and to enjoy my time with family in Georgia and Louisiana. But if any of you need last minute gift ideas for art loving family and friends, I think any of these paintings would be an excellent idea! Art is a great gift!
A very Merry Christmas to you all! I look forward to seeing you in the New Year!
Jeffery McCullough
Southern Art & Design
917 282 1880

No comments: